Aug 3, 2017

Silky Dreams....



The heat wave has struck here in Seattle....
 
after the long dry spell it is taking its toll
 
the roses look tired,
I feel tired....
 


 a little relief
arrived in the mail today....
 
I have always wanted Silk Pillowcases....
 
I have heard of so many good
beauty benefits....
 
I have read that cotton is abrasive,
and draws the moisture out of your skin and hair...
 
where as Silk,
is... well, Silky Smooth
and will not draw
 the natural moisture out of your skin and hair...
 
it is hypoallergenic and
best of all on these hot nights,
a temperature regulator.
 
 



I was offered these Pillowcases
from OOSILK
 
for sharing with you my honest opinion.
 

 
first off they are beautiful,
I feel so decadent!
 


they are petal soft,
and when you lay your cheek on them at night,
so cool and fresh....
 


 
after sleeping with them a few nights...
 
I can say I couldn't be happier,
my skin feels smooth
and my hair feels so much smoother
when I get out of bed...
 
If you would like your own Silk Sweet Dreams just stop by OOSILK....
 
they make a full line of beautiful silk products
bedding,
nightgowns,
baby items...
 
they are the nicest people,
and my package arrived so fast too....
 
 
 
Thank You OOSILK!
 
Sweet Silky Dreams...

6 comments:

Rose L said...

Ah, romance...

Lone Hall said...

Ohhh so pretty, and beautiful roses. I wish se had a little of your hot weather. Here in Dk it is cold and raining all the time. We haven't had much summer this year.
I wish you a wonderfull weekend

Lone

Janneke said...

Wow, this is really decadent but I can imagine the softness of the silk and even sleeping with roses on your bed, it cannot be better.

Diana Kosmoski said...

I love silk pillowcases. I had a set of silk sheets I just wore out!!! They lasted forever. xo Diana

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Your pillow slips are so pretty and luxurious. Lovely photos xx Karen

Sherri said...

Bella,

Those pillowcases look so decadent and beautiful! I didn't know all the benefits of silk pillowcases but they all make sense.

I also love your header on your blog! I have been away from blogging for a bit, but I'm going to have to start again just to see your beautiful roses!!